To apply to ExceleRate Illinois complete the Licensed Child Care Center Application and appropriate supplement based on the Circle of Quality and path you choose. View the video below for detailed instructions.
Licensed Child Care Center Application (401 KB) – All licensed programs must complete this application and the appropriate supplement below.
Does your licensed center care for children ages 3 to 5 years old? If so, please read this important information (401 KB) regarding application due dates for centers preparing to apply for a Silver or Gold Circle of Quality.
Bronze Circle of Quality - No supplement is needed for the Bronze Circle of Quality, complete and mail the Licensed Child Care Center Application only.
- Silver Circle of Quality NAC Accreditation Path Supplement (274 KB)
- Silver Circle of Quality Assessment Path Supplement (225 KB)
- Gold Circle of Quality AMS Accreditation Path Supplement (273 KB)
- Gold Circle of Quality AdvancED Accreditation Path Supplement (coming soon)
- Gold Circle of Quality COA Accreditation Path Supplement (278 KB)
- Gold Circle of Quality NAC Accreditation Path Supplement (282 KB)
- Gold Circle of Quality NAEYC Accreditation Path Supplement (279 KB)
Gold Circle of Quality Assessment Path Supplement